Wednesday, June 29, 2011

new acrylics on canvas

As mentioned earlier, Designs by Ang is launching into interior spaces.   NOT to be confused with an interior decorator.  (no offense intended to my decorator friends )  :) 

1st of all, a lilttle preview about my artwork and style;  I have a B.F.A. from The Columbus College of Art & Design.  My major area of study included Advertising Design.  However, as my internship came to a completion, I found myself serving as the graphic designer and my associate was responsible for the fine art side of the projects we created together.  These included; posters for The National Aviation Hall of Fame, The Dayton Ballet and Benham's Groove, in Ohio. 

My work has been described as vibrant compositions with intense use of color and regard for design. 

Please enjoy some recent works...............................




Thank you for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment